On Sale Now! Save 8% on the Rockville dB14 4000 Watt/2000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp by Rockville at Buy Car Now. MPN: dB14. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The dB14 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output, 2,000 watts RMS output, and 1000 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3
Product Description & Reviews
The dB14 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output, 2,000 watts RMS output, and 1000 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song. One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. The dB14 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 100 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 1000 watts CEA @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this! This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB14 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
Features & Highlights
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB14 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Car Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.). 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.). 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song. 2 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 2400 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class "D" Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
- RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 100 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9˝ x 2.4˝ x 15.5˝.
Car Electronics & Accessories
3 x 3 x 3 inches
11 x 4.2 x 18.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.